Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Saddening news

Haiz...was having lunch...then my eldest uncle from my dad's side called us....then told us the news that my 姑姑 (my dad's eldest sis) had passed away at the University Hospital. We were all shocked coz she's on the way of recovering already....& yet we cant fight God's will to bring her away. But its a good thing la actually...for her to leave is also the best way to get her away from her sufferings...heavy diabetic problem...stroke...sigh....So dad went off to KL alone already to deal with her funeral...they'll be cremating (火葬) her...jz wanna say hope she'll have a better life in heaven & Rest In Peace 姑姑...God bless you~~

Sigh....i smell busy week already....next Sat's Career Day already...so gotta start work on doing the boards this week already.....sigh...hope we'll have it successfully done la even though i'm never supportive towards this function (I'm da medicine course supervisor + one of the comm...but i dun really care much...only care about my own opinion ;p) Then on Thurs we'll be having our dissection day already....bless the white rats....bought yesterday....then today one of the females got pregnant already -.-" 7 CUTE lil rats tim....we've tried to save them out jz now during skul dismissal from being eaten....but cant do much....sigh...jz hope the rats are not as cruel as what we thought....else i dunno wat we'll be seeing tomoro =S

Okla...need to nap already...afterwards going japanese class as usual.....missing Ern...hope she's fine with her work...looking forward to celebrating her bday with her whole bunch of frens =)

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

Missing you!!

Stop sending me sms-es I don't understand!! u and jason, are such confusing counterparts. And u ask me why I don't und...