Friday, January 12, 2007

Long lost me~~~

Wow...its been MONTHS since i've last posted any blogs...cant blame me...bad internet in my area here....frustrating over it but cant do anything le....haiz....anyway....latest news....Ern's back in Ipoh already....have been out with her for dunno how many times di....met up with him oso dunno how many times di till i mau vomit di....hahaha....& i've started Upper 6 for 2 weeks di...1 more day to go to end this 2nd week....yesterday jz had my house practice by the way....i'm in the yellow house AGAIN....same as wat i'm in during my primary school days...& we had 200m run yesterday.....crazy Sam Tet....memang bullying us gals la...but lucky my running hasn't gone worse di since one whole year never had any sports (except for mountain climbing sometimes which doesn't really count coz i din go regularly....lazy me =P)....so got to get 1 mark for my house...happy happy =D Coz they limited the time to 40seconds...which at 1st i'm kinda worried yet confident i can finish the run in the limited time...& i really did it!!! =D

Okla....cant crap much la....gotta study again...jz got to on9 after such LONG time so was busy awhile searching for my own stuffs....but now....gotta go studying again....Upper6 is no more happy happy time....so u'll oso be seeing less of me anyway...ciaoz~~


Piano exam's result will be out anytime....scared scared =S God bless me~~~

No comments: