Thursday, January 18, 2007

Creepy...

Jz got home from house practice....jz bathed...gonna have a nap soon....but jz now's experience really creepy le...its my 1st time having this kinda experience also =S Nearly passed out on da field after running the 100m...really creepy lor...was standing...then suddenly felt a wave of nausea...so i walked towards the bench to sit....after a few steps..my vision starts to get blur....its like there's a heavy fog in front of my eyes...then i start to see the grass in a yellow colour...my ears start to block out...cant hear anything temporarily...then "Poof...!"...its like someone giving me a heavy blow on my nasal cartilage jz dead between my eyes...man....i started to feel dizzy already...including the pain in my right thigh where i've pulled my muscle...it was hard to imagine how painful it is.... then when i tot i'm ok to go for the next event ==> lontar peluru....i really nearly passed out already...lucky my frens were holding on to me....but suddenly felt sleepy....guess my brain lacks of oxygen till i felt drowsy already.....wanted to jz lie down at tat instant...but my frens keep calling me to hold on & dun fall asleep....then they start massaging & stuffs....lucky after a few mins i'm back to normal already...but already weak at the knees....fiuh~~ I'm scared of this kinda feeling already....but too bad...i still love running...hahaha =P No high jumps today though...bad...but its ok too la coz the pole is actually till my chest le....how to jump ehh..?? -.-"

Now praying wont get chosen yet i've a feeling my prayer wont be answered....hehehe....kinda 矛盾 already le...wanna get chosen coz wanna have the experience & the feeling....dowanna get chosen coz i've hurt my knees more already plus monthly exam'll be on 2days after Sports Day le....stupid school to have such schedule lor.....anyway....dun care la...see how le only decide...

Now....i'm not gonna say anything more already...wanna jz lie flat on my bed & get into dreamland.....zzzzzzzzzzz........

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

hey, u've been asking me to visit for such a long time.

i only have one thing to say :
DOCTOR!!!! and stop acting as if u're really strong. Ask Ms. Liew, my mum or dad, and you'll realise how u take care of urself when u're young determines your health status when u're aged.