Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Crumbling under my weak knees...haiz...

Sigh...my knees are getting worse day by day...now cant even stand straight for long...it'll start crumbling below me after some time...& walking up da stairs is worse...the pain is getting more & more obvious...last night also got scolded by Ern already for not consulting the doctor for the operation...but i'm really scared of any operations...give me the creepy feeling of something bad will happen after that =S

Hm....gonna have my 2nd house practice on Wed...kinda looking forward to it...hehe...coz mebe i've full confidence i can get thru the 100m running...to me its nothing already since i've passed the 200m one last week...kekeke...jz gotta pray my knees wont trouble till after i've finished my running & the high jump...love them!! =D I've a feeling though tat me & Ah Ong will get to be chosen to represent our house in running during Sports Day...hmm...guess gotta think about it already IF really got chosen...1st is to see who'll be our competitors 1st...2nd is to consider about my knees....if i hurt it anymore scared it'll worsen...sigh...dunno...i love running...love the feeling of "flying" on the field...love the spirit of competing with others...ohmigosh!!! I'm obsessed already....aiks!! But no matter wat...i still love it~~!! ;p

Never ever got the chance to run in a real competition before also...as in inter-house one...thx to "mama" la our chance got ruined during my F5 yr...we've confidence we can get into the finals & at least have the chance of running in da stadium...then thx to her COURAGE to stand out in da 1st place saying she wanna be one of da representatives of my class...she slowed us down in the start...then no matter the remaining 3 of us wanna catch up also no use already...jz 1 place behind...ish!!!! Remembering about it also still pisses me off~~~ @_@ So....tat's y wanna have a go at competing in a REAL inter-house competition...jz hope my knees wont fail me...


Haiz...piano exam results are not out yet...worry worry...sigh...hope i'll be hearing good news when i'm home these few days...i dowanna go thru it anymore more a less wasting thousands of money for the exam fee again -.-"

No comments: