Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bro's convocation

Bro's convocation went on real well...only that we're always rushing for time coz our hotel's around 30mins from Putrajaya International Convention Centre where my bro's convocation is held...but...finally...he HAD his convocation and that's a relief for everyone of us =)

Oh oh...we had lunch that day after my parents picked me up on Friday at Midvalley's Little Vietnam...Vietnamese cuisine which my bro havent eaten before...and trust me...everyone seriously loved that when they've 1st eaten it ^^ Anyway..after lunch...went to Jigsaw Puzzle World...the place I fell in love since the 1st time I went into the store few years back...the only store besides Pet World la...lol...and got my 2nd bday present ==> a jigsaw puzzle!! =D I don't care if anyone thinks I'm still a kiddo for wanting a jigsaw puzzle...but I really miss my kiddo time where I seldom get to play with a jigsaw puzzle where dad seldom buys for us...he always get us books or cds for our presents...which we cant blame him for that..hehehe....anyway...this jigsaw puzzle will gonna end for years...its a 2000-piece jigsaw puzzle...and also its the tiniest pieces of puzzle in the world...hahaha...but the picture's nice...give people a calm and relaxing feeling...and picture of that puzzle will have to wait...coz it's back in Ipoh now....asked my parents to take back instead so I can start on it when I'm back in Ipoh for my mid-term break ^^

No comments: