Thursday, November 13, 2008

My 1st bday present

That's me wearing my NEW cap and sitting on my roommate's bed while my sis keep insisting on taking this picture (oops..!! sorry Ying Hui...but ur bear's in the pic too ;p)


27days to my 20th bday....finally....and unavoidable...i'm TWENTY!!! Old-nya......but seriously no one would believe so I guess....hahaha....even my roommate doesn't know that I'm 2years older than her if not for me telling her so....Okok...cut the crap....I've been wanting a cap for many years already....and since my sis asked...so told her what I wanted...and poof~~!! She bought me one....haha...bought it at The Mines...walked a few stores already and finally set my eyes on this one...its plain and simple....and its easy-to-wash kind of material....ok...I'm satisfied with it now....lolz...and I LOVE it!!!

1 comment:

Ying Hui said...

Ooo...someone's turning 20 soon!