Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lovely weekend ^^

Woohoo~~~dad and mum and bro and sis coming to get me tomorrow!!! Finally can free myself from this hostel room of mine...I'm gonna get suffocated by the tons of kg of books...gonna get suffocated by facing my computer everyday (tried not to everyday too =p) and the daily routine of study...study...study!!! Haiz.....oh well....at least I still have these few days to spend with my family...going to stay at Sunway Pyramid tomorrow night....going to spend every single minute with my family...and going to attend my bro's convocation at Putrajaya Convention Centre...YAY~~~ ^^


Counting down to tomorrow morning when my parents come pick me up after they're done with my bro's rehearsal and we'll be going off for lunch somewhere AND to pick up the flowers me and my sis had booked for my bro...OKla....although those flowers really scraped my wallet....5 stalks of sunflowers and that costs me 80 bucks!!! Not to mention my dear sis who's almost bankrupt already...so she's still owing me the money...while I've to scrape the money from my bank account...NOW who's getting poorer....man....I still have 4 and a half years to go and that's my pocket money leh -.-' AND I'm certainly getting poorer after we've bought mum's bday present...there goes $72 from my wallet already....*sobz*


p.s I really need to save up the money on food...I spend too much for my 1st sem now...darn!

No comments: