Friday, November 21, 2008

Late at night

Ahh....I so so so love chinese tea....thanks to my dad he bought me chinese green tea (in sachets) and the BIG packet of Ipoh Town White Coffee and the packet of Milo that I bought myself when I passed by the 7-Eleven outside my uni few months back....these really accompany me during my late night of studying...I just cant resist not drinking hot drinks at late late nights...cant drink coffee though late at night...else it'll be a sleepless night...I already have too much experience of that 0.O

Oohh...forgotten to mention...without knowing myself...this IS my no. 200 post...whoaaa...imagine that I've blogged sooooo much already...looking back at my posts...its no wonder..I started my 1st blog post back in Form5....bitter memories during that year when I broke up with my 1st ever bf...but those are memories already...and so now I look forward to my Mr. Right (IF there is..lolz....) Still prefer to be single though while looking around..hehehe =p Too bad believes me though that I wont be looking for anyone for these few studying years...sigh...OK....seriously...I'll let you guys know when THE day comes...you guys just need to have more patience ^^ I give my blessings to those who have found their Mr. Right...Ern, XinYu, Leng and Ong...I'm soooo happy for you guys le~~~ (Uh oh...sounds like I'm the only one who's single =S) But who bothers....hahaha...I LOVE being single...and that makes me S-P-E-C-I-A-L...ngek ngek ngek =p

No comments: