Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Change of perspective

Just watched 27 Dresses...managed to somehow persuade my sis to buy the pirated one (SsHhhh.....hehehehehe) after zw introduced me that movie...he's such a craze over Katherine Heigl...anyway...I kind of agree with him ever since I 1st watched Katherine's acting in Knocked Up...OK...my main point is not writing about Katherine...its...well...I think I'm really changing my way of thinking about L-O-V-E...guess probably I'm watching too much of these love movies..anyhow I just can't believe "Love At 1st Sight" stuffs already...duh~~ how would anyone like anyone just at that one glimpse...without knowing each other at all...most probably not even names...they just need HIS friend to introduce HIS friend's friend (the GIRL) to HIM...and poof~!!! They're IN LOVE!!!! Yeaaahhh riiiightttt.........But if the relationship between two really close friends of the opposite sex suddenly progress to boy-girl relationship...that's sound kind of awkward too...I dunno for those out there...but for me...its REALLY weird~~~ Imagine u both from calling each other names as friends...to calling "Dear", "Hubby", "Darling", etc....that's so like...I dunno...to me its seemed weird...or maybe I just haven't get to know more and experience more...so.....dunno~~~ I know I'm kind of contradicting here....we certainly need to know each other better to be couples...but on the other hand....too close of a relationship between opposite sex really give me the creeps when these two become couples...i wonder how they address each other at the start IF they really become couples..lolzzzz

No comments: