Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Speechlesssssss

What?!? Now my OWN sister thinks that I have a boyfriend....GREAAAT!!! And why does she suddenly thinks so? Coz HEING CALLED!!!! Omigosh~~~ I was studying while listening to the radio using my handphone...while waiting for my dear sis to leave my com to me...then suddenly my hp rang...I looked at the screen with a surprised look...coz there's no number indicated on the screen...anyway...I just pick it up thinking maybe its Ernie calling from somewhere...and that someone on the other end of the line seemed to have difficulty listening to me while I have the same situation here...and when finally I heard her voice...I was like....HUH?!? Is it really her..?? She's in Scotland leh!! THen when she asked me if I know who's she...I KNEW it's her...and so we chatted...for about 5-10mins....mentioned about Ernie too...and we've promised to keep in touch....on the phone....basically is she calling me up la...OK...come to the main point...when I walked back into my room...I told my sister that my friend called up from Scotland...she said like..."WHOAAA...who's ur friend so rich to call from soooo far...he wanna pikat u is it?" And I was like.."huh?? My friend's a girl la...." And she keep on asking me who's she...so I told her the truth...my 2yrs older senior...but not in chinese orchestra...and we were QUITE close...not TOO close though..so I was also wondering why did she called me...and when she asked me what's her name...I was getting pissed off...I mean...its my privacy and she's my friend....why would you wanna know...its not like you know every friend of mine...so I jz told her off saying: You wouldn't know her ger la...." Then she came up with her own conclusion that I have a boyfriend and thats why I was being secretive -.-" What the..............

No comments: