Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Wat Dr. Opabola said....

What Dr. Opabola said yesterday during our Community Medicine lecture is interesting....
"Girls, listen to me...God gave you breasts...use them wisely...ur breast are for breastfeeding ur babies...NOT for ur husbands or boyfriends....if ur husbands or boyfriends want milk...just go to Giant supermarket buy milk....and if they want something to suck on...go buy the baby-sucking thingy...AND please please DO NOT put silicon into your breasts...they're not
MULTI-PURPOSE!!"
Oh...goodness....I soooo love Opabola's words...hahaha...and I totally agree with him.....and I'm starting to love his lectures second to Mehboob's....he's sooooo cute...

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

That's hilarious!!! I bet you have so much fun in his lectures. =D 2 weeks away from home!!!