Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Girls....

Okayyy...my previous post was on the GUYS...now the GIRLS...oh well...somehow I realised that not only the guys are difficult mammals to understand...even some of the girls...its just SOME of them...not all...at least most of my close friends aren't like that...and..what made me think so..?? Well...I knew a few of my AMC school mates are studying here in UCSI here too after I've came here for some time...but different course as me...but somehow we didn't get to meet each other at all due to different courses, different classes and etc...but now starting of 2nd semester...and when I've to take my LAN moral studies...I'm no more facing my medic coursemates ONLY for the whole semester..and that gave me the feeling that I'm FINALLY in a uni where there're more students out there besides us medic students...and so....I got to be taking moral studies together with two of my schoolmates who're taking up food science la...and oh well....they just act as if they don't know me at all...oh riiightttt....I'm INVISIBLE~~ One of them only can see Mang Gor...called for him...when even he thought she's calling me coz her voice's darn soft when we're in the auditorium....and she practically ignored my existence while asking him whether he wants to photocopy the moral textbook right in front of me...cool~~~ Really...some girls are just so difficult to understand...I haven't done anything to her to receive such treatment...but then...as what my roommate said...one of the reason is either she thought that me and Mang Gor are together and somehow she's jealous about that..or.....hmm...I seriously don't know what other reason could she possibly have in mind....weird weird weird people just seemed to exist around me...........

1 comment:

chewwei said...

haha..do i know the girl you mentioned??