Thursday, January 22, 2009

Piano convocation 2009

Uncle Peter just called me up today...unexpected call from him...anyway...I was told that the piano convocation's on 25th of April..at Legend Hotel...again...that was the same venue as the last piano convocation I went when I was in Form 5...thought it's going to be J.W Marriot hotel..but don't know why they chose the same place again...and according to Uncle Peter the food at Legend Hotel is alot tastier and more varieties...oh well...expected thing to hear from him la...lolz....and MOST luckily is that this piano convocation didn't clash with my exam..its right in the beginning of my study week...and meaning I'm able to attend....cool~~ haha....but if I don't...i'm sure to get killed by Uncle Peter and my dear couz bro...hehehehe...and NO WAY I'm going to miss it anyway la...its going to be my last one and I'm going to get my LLCM Diploma certificate leh =D

Speaking of my couz bro...managed to chat with him on the phone since he was at Uncle Peter's house when I called up...too bad won't be able to meet up during CNY reunion lunch this year...I'm going to the AMCCO CNY gathering instead of meeting with my uncles...but he promised that he'll come and look for me someday after CNY la ^^ This is kind of weird...we weren't that close last time...but now....hahahaha...people look as us and think we look more like couples...muAHAHAHAHA~~~

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

Congratulations!!! When are you gonna play me a song ah?