Monday, January 12, 2009

Xmas and New Year holidays

Its been a time since last I've posted a blog...well....had spent two weeks back in Ipoh for Christmas and New Year holiday...Hallelujah to Year 2009~~!!! Lots of things happen back then...mostly happy though...1st thing is that me and Ern met up for the last time before she leaves for USA...and FINALLY we've got to watch a movie together..and spent the whole afternoon together hanging out at Jusco window shopping and eating at KFC ^^ Then come to Xmas where me and my family spent a night at Bukit Merah Laketown Resort...cool place.....have forgotten how it does look like since the last time I went during my form 5 prefect camp... Finally...on 31st of Dec...dear Ern boarded the 11.45pm flight and off she went to USA...a country that's alot more thousand miles away...but lucky for the high-tech stuffs now..we're able to keep in touch through emails =) And 1st of Jan of 2009...we whole family went on a trip also...this time to Teluk Batik though..together with my mum's insurance agency...which includes my foster mum who's also my mum's boss...I get to go swimming after so many donkey years not wearing my swimsuit...hehehe...got to work off the fats =p Then...4th of Jan...came back to KL with sis =( But then last Saturday...had a happy time meeting up with VeeShin and Zhu Whee....chatted a while at McD in Midvalley...then went off to play pool (not exactly play..just walked in...lol)...then went off to the arcade where the guys played while I watched...Although its a short time coz apparently I cant dump my sis alone...but really appreciate it...as Zoo V's now studying in INTI, Nilai...near to KL too ^^ But somehow...my dear sis got the idea that Zoo V's my bf...LOL

No comments: