Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My LOYAL companions

Oohhh...I'm loving Milo and coffee more and more everyday...they're my loyal companions which keep me company during my late nights of studying...better than having a bf or any of the kind la to accompany...which I bet never would have anyone who'll be able to tolerate accompanying me till so late at night...anyway..been listening too much news recently about couples breaking up...especially those sweet-heart couples who started going out together in Form 6..well...guess either one of them got bored and just give up...or maybe due to long-distance relationship where one of them cant bear the loneliness without the presence of another beside him/her...To me..that's a really lame reason...long-distance relationship can NEVER be a problem if you just being persistent...AND loyal....loneliness can be cured by hanging out with friends...not only boyfriends can do so...Oh well..its not my stand to say anything...I'm still single here...maybe I just haven't get to experience like those who had the experience did...but for me...I really believe in long-distance relationship...Its not the distance that matters...a relationship is always depending on both parties and not just one side to maintain it no matter what....LOVE is a forever thing...you can't possibly say something like "I don't love you anymore because I feel that my love for you has weakened..." I really cant imagine you sharing your most innermost, deepest love with a whole lot of people before you really found your soulmate...that's SOooo...hm...just cant imagine le~~ People nowadays are just soooo desperate..and the reason is they're lonely...or just because they want to show off to their friends that they're capable to have a gf or bf coz their friends are no longer single -.-' I aim for FOREVER love and relationship...and that's the main reason why I'm still searching around now...haha...my soulmate hasn't appear I guess...my parents sure desperate already....LOL But I'm not worry...I still have my bro and my sis to marry 1st before me...hahaha......

There're a few kinds of guys I really hate:
1. Always giving lame reasons when the fault's really on them
2. Egoistic guy
3. Control-freak guy (seriously I'm someone who prefers freedom to do anything...)
4. Emotional guy
5. Disloyal guy (which gal wouldn't hate anyway...?)
6. Guys who used you...and pry into your privacy without asking for permission (not even boyfriends have that kind of privilege)
7. Guys that only S-E-X on their mind whenever they're with gals...even when they're holding sex magazines (euwwwwwww.........)
8. Guys who feel inferior IF their wives are having better jobs than he is (well...everybody's an equal...if you feel inferior..go ahead and prove that you can be better!)



p.s Too bad I cant drink coffee before sleep...sigh...else I'll have a sleepless night...but once a while would be OK la...

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

Emo guys. Hahaha. No one likes emo people