Thursday, January 22, 2009

I wonder...

I've been wondering these few days...whether I've did the right choice of telling him those stuffs...right after I've known it...well...apparently he doesn't think its ok...coz it has been a long time since he contacted me...not even sms-ing...sighzzz~~ Whatever....I'm just expressing my thoughts...no matter what he thinks...whether what he'll do in return....I've just grown tired...really tired...tired of keeping everything to myself without letting the person knowing what I had in mind....but on the other hand...I'm afraid of commitment and I don't believe in forever love anymore...which don't seem to be a good thing huh...?? Well...let's just see what the future awaits me...God has his plans for me...who knows what will happen~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hy, i'm from indonesia