Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dilemma

Been facing the dilemma since I know I've failed my 1st year's finals and I would need to repeat the whole year again or risk getting kicked out of uni that I'll be repeating my year together with a bunch of juniors sure-to-be younger than me and most probably be meeting my juniors from Form6 coz there's already two juniors sms-ing me on enquiries to study medicine in UCSI *dash underscore dash* but now have finally come to accept the fact la...I just have to ignore that dilemma...the most important thing is to study and pass the finals!! I'm also under the pressure mainly from my parents and also from myself....the money for the school fees (it aint small amount for medicine course)....the one year wasted compared to others who will be able to graduate after 4 more years where I still have 5years to go....and I feel the difference between myself and my own high school buddies...and also my parents pressurising me without themselves knowing....like my dad complaining once that he won't be able to retire earlier as what he had initially planned..and my mum complaining alot that she will have to work double as an insurance agent...haizzzzz..........Okay...I may have to accept the truth...but I seriously need time to pass the barrier and heal the wound...guess it'll take a loonnnggg time.....

Yikes! I haven't been meeting up with any of my high school buddies...only with my tuition mates...and I'm going back to KL sooner before my classes start so that I can concentrate more on my studies...home equals to heaven for sleeping and eating =p Not to mention also to get away from home because of some reasons....which only zoo v and ern know about it.....Being away from home also means I can meet up with friends in KL without my parents knowing...else they'll have a big fuss over it....*oOpS...sHhhhh.......hehehehe*

No comments: