Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Early-morning call =)

Just had a one-hour chat with Ern...so so so so soooo happy when I heard her voice...was wondering who'll be calling at such an early hour...We chatted like old times....and lucky her call is free...else we wouldn't have the chance to do so....I sooooo darn miss her le......A call from USA thousand miles away is just such a surprise for me...especially during this time where I needed support from someone like Ern....thanks ALOT dear!! ^^ I felt alot better talking to you...telling you everything from my studies to my family problems...sooo nice to know that you're always around for me whenever I needed you...and DO please update me more in the emails la....I feel sooo lost knowing nothing much about you...others asked me about you I also don't know much about you...

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

I wished she called me too. =(

Just joking. Haha