Saturday, June 06, 2009

Steamboat gathering =)

Just had a steamboat gathering with my bunch of tuition friends...almost the whole gang of us appeared...hahaha...me, Jean, Yean, Ah Pao, Vic, Kar Meng, Wei Kit and Chew Kit....ate till about 3hours long...chat til non stop..eat til non stop too...hahaha....actually talk nonsense more le...lolz....everyone didn't change much la...which's good since our relationships remained the same...still as close as usual...I'm just sooo glad that I still have this bunch of friends around =) Waited for about 2hours though for Vic to come all the way from Kampar as he ended his class only at 8pm...He arrived only about 10pm and so we left at about 11.30pm....and its the latest hour ever that I got home!! =p The BEST record ever....lolz...nearly got a scolding from my parents tim....Before the steamboat, me and Jean and Wei Kit and Kar Meng even went to watch Terminator Salvation together before meeting with others for the steamboat...not a bad movie...but too bad 17 Again is not showing in Ipoh cinemas...ish! Will be watching it with sis back in KL on Monday though...hehehe......

4 comments:

cheesy-pops said...

Did you know that Arnold Schwzenegger in Terminator Salvation is acually CGI (computer generated image)?

Joanne said...

Yeahhh...I know...I've watched...hahaha...but my main target is Christian Bale =p

Timothy Chen said...

Syok lor you, got so many close tuition buddies. *jealous*

The guy who played Marcus more leng zhai (sam worthington). And the gal who plays Marcus' love interest is so hawt wei.

Joanne said...

Yeahh...true....see? Now you're telling me the gal's hawt...and you were scolding me for telling u tat Zac Efron's leng chai...just because you're a guy >.<