Monday, June 01, 2009

Everything Everyone has changed...

Went out with my tuition gang yesterday night...at first there's about 7 of us...but somehow ended up only with me and 2 other guys, Vic and KM, cuz WK went off to Penang to celebrate his fren's birthday..Pei Pei sick already...Pei Sin and Kar Yan weren't sure but anyway they didn't turn up la...so the initial plan of going for steamboat changed to Yeolde English...

OH well..KM's the same as usual...he keep mentioning that he just broke up with his gf...while keep on hinting...like he so wished I'll go out with him especially for movies when I mentioned I'll be going to the movies with WK in KL later...like he so wished that he can go to my house for once...and like he start touching my hair...and that really gives me the goosebumps! Even Vic noticed that too le....haiz....so I really cant imagine how obvious is his actions and the way he talked...Anyway...what shocked me the most is when Vic arrived...He sat down...dug into his pocket and got out 2 handphones (rich guys are like that...KM too has 2 handphones...more handphones growing moulds at home =p)..PLUS a packet of cigarette and the lighter..my mouth goes..."O-M-G!!! Victor Loke!!! You're smoking?? Ever since when??" That is what i call unbelievable....As you ages...the mindset changes as well...and it all depends on the friends you mix with actually...so like when I told them I never went clubbing ever since I'm in KL...they're the one feeling unbelievable...to them...clubbing is the only activity you HAVE to do once you're in KL...else you can't consider yourself as a KL people...hmm......weird thinking of theirs...

We chatted and chatted from 7.30 right until around 10pm when Vic's friends called him for another round of his own Scout gathering...Glad that I still have such friends...and seriously I do mix better with guys...hahaha...guess they treat me more like a buddy than as a girl...we've known each other for too long...especially Vic...since standard2 wor...Even glad that we'll be meeting up again next Fri with even more people...of our own gang...the twins, CP maybe if he's going and willing to see me again, and WK...too bad Hsi Yu cant attend....and cant contact Sarah and Ah Pao....its nice to meet up with everyone....I soooooo miss the time we met up the year before last where we can chat for hours....

3 comments:

chewwei said...

我也没有去clubbing过啊~

Joanne said...

对!我们俩都是乖乖女耶。。呵呵。。哪像我那些朋友的。。=P

Timothy Chen said...

Oi, what ur saying? I only went clubbing once okay. Touching ur hair? Haha. If he never thought of that, you would be the most 'perasan' fella in the whole world.