Wednesday, June 24, 2009

An emo post

Am going back to KL for good this Friday...2 more days away although I just came back from KL today afternoon....okay..long story cut short...I bought the return ticket last Fri so still have to come back today...and since most probably will be having 2 classes per week..my as well go back earlier...its almost 2weeks away to the starting of my classes anyway...better still to keep away from home...or should I say my parents...I seriously need freedom and the relieve of stress which I can't find those from home anymore.....sigh~

Darren's back in town....under quarantine at the moment...and Leng told me they'll be going to KL someday...then we can meet up then! =) Too bad though I didn't get the chance to meet up with my ji muis back here in Ipoh...time is just not right...next time I guess....Going back to KL also gives me the chance to meet up with Zern who got back from Hong Kong and is currently working in KL...somewhere...no idea where...but she's free during the weekends...and can meet up with Zoo V too...he still owes me a free playing of Howie Day song with his own guitar....hahahaha....and he still hasn't came to visit me at UCSI..YET!!! I've spent my money and time to get to INTI...but that stingy uncle just wouldn't do so...1st he's lazy and 2nd he's stingy!!! *blerrr*

No comments: