Tuesday, June 02, 2009

STUPID MALAYSIAN STUDIES!!!

Stupid lecturer...stupid Malaysian Studies!!! If not for you...I wouldn't have purposely travel to-and-fro from Ipoh to KL although the time needed is not as half as bad as those who came from JB and Penang...but still...it still wastes alot of my time!!! If not for you...Wei Kit wouldn't have to come all the way from Penang just to accompany me to class...he was in Penang celebrating his friend's bday which's on Sunday night..and early Monday morning he took the bus straight to KL...arriving only in the late afternoon...and turned up the class is cancelled!!! That is just sooooo....last minute!!! Now I felt soooo guilty for troubling him so much...even asked him to change the bus ticket yesterday when he accidentally bought the 4pm bus...duh~~ So ended up we spent the whole afternoon in the library with me studying while he sit quietly opposite reading his crime novel...then went off to McD for dinner because he so wanted to eat fastfood...after that went to Pudu together...waited for almost one hour there too because we were there early...haiz....all the time wasted just because of MS.......but Wei Kit's real nice la...unbelievably nice..LOL =p Even Ern was asking me why was so nice out of a sudden since we've known each other since form2...

p.s: This is the 1st ever time I sat in the bus with a guy..err...a close guy friend...caused me to unable to sleep comfortably...lol...and yesterday is one of the nights I slept early if compared to the last 2 nights where I was having insomnia and can only sleep around 5am....

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

You like crime novels, he likes crime novels. That's a good start! Haha. And shouldn't you be sleeping more comfortably when you're sitting beside ur friend instead of a stranger? *dash underscore dash*