Saturday, January 30, 2010

SHORT HAIR!!!

VOILA~ I CUT MY HAIR SHORT!!!! Yeahhh....again...hahaha....to those who've seen the umpteenth time of me in short hair and long hair on and off...but this time kind of different style as last time (I guess =p) Guess what...that guy in the saloon took almost 1hour on my hair....after styling it...he spent most of the 1hr on measuring the length between both sides....duh~ My sis got soooo impatient waiting just for me...but...oh well....15bucks well spent I guess ^^ Though sis was saying that he doesn't actually need to use that long time on my hair...he's most probably spending his time flirting with me *dash underscore dash* Anyway...LOVEEEEE my hair!!!!!! Hope it does not look crappy....

p.s Will upload the new look of me later....don't have bluetooth on this laptop I'm using now *sad face*

No comments: