Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Home Alone, with sis

Had 3days of freedom at home. Think I'll study? No way. Hehe. Coz mum and dad won the trip to Tanjung Rhu resort by just a simple participation in this lucky draw contest we saw in the advertisement in dad's Medical Tribune magazine. And they're the one of 2 lucky winners! How lucky is that. 3days 2nights of free stay of $3,700 with free in-room dining and the use of non-motorised water sports. *jealous* Too bad its only for 2person, so I just let my parents go alone although they wanted to bring me along, but have to pay $2000 plus for my part if I go too. Sis came back purposely to accompany me at home, or else I'll have to be "baby-sitted" by my aunt. Spent the 3days mainly on food and watching movies. Also slept on mum and dad's king-size bed. Hehehe.

On Sunday, me and sis got onto the bus to Penang where we met up with mum and dad after their vacation and also my bro who's picking us up at the bus station. Went to Tao Cuisine (Japanese cuisine) for Mother's Day celebration. Lucky I made the reservation. We ate so much but contended with the food. Nice to have a meal with the whole family as well as its a rare chance now my bro's working in Penang while sis's still studying her masters and also me who seldom come home due to the hectic schedule, in which would be even more hectic in the coming year. Sigh.


I miss him. Alot alot.

1 comment:

philippine homes said...

So glad that your parents had this great opportunity! Home sweet home.

Deirdre G