Monday, May 24, 2010

My almost one-and-a-half holiday

Sigh. 10more days, and there goes my hard-to-get AND once-in-a-year-longest holidays. Start to appreciate this kind of holiday more though compared to those we get every end of year during school days. This is nothing compared to those. As JW put it, this holiday is purely NO lectures, NO PBLs, and I added to the list, NO MODULAR ASSESSMENTS!!! And this is what I call H.E.A.V.E.N~ Oh well, at least I didn't waste my holiday on eat, sleep and TVs.

Eat? Definitely! Its a must-do! Who wouldn't with good food everywhere in the heavenly Ipoh and with a good cook as a mum? Hehe. Gained weight? Certainly. But I'll get back to my original weight as soon as I get back to KL. Hard not to with 2nd year coming up, AND with the additional seasonings of, ahem...CRS!! *faint*

Sleep? Something you couldn't miss. Not with a comfy bed with thick blanket and sleeping in an air-con room. Plus having the room all by myself. Hehe.

TV? Uh huh, except to accompany my parents to watch mainland dramas for 2hours. Don't even know what are the TV programmes available on TV anymore.

Most of my holidays are spent on books and computer. To be specific, on my notes of gastrointestinal system which we will be learning in the last few weeks of 3rd sem. Arghhhhhh. On the other hand, I also helped out my mum alot in her insurance work, especially computer works. And also, spent my time emailing my dear who's in another country, and apparently we can't contact each other too much by phone due to the costly calling rate and mostly, because of our parents, or I should say, my parents. Haih. As strict as ever. To them, as my dad puts it today during our conversation, I'm still a less than 20years old kid. @_@ On the good side, I still look young and some people just don't believe that I'm actually already a university student. On the bad side, I seemed immature to them. *dash underscore dash* Back to the topic, I just loooooveee the anticipation of receiving emails from him and knowing about how's he doing every single day. =)



Holidays ending. But time is getting nearer to seeing him. In person. Not only in pictures and through words. Lovely! *BIG smiles*

No comments: