Monday, May 03, 2010

Sabah trip last words...

Now after this trip, I finally know how some people just take things for granted. For example, the food the committees prepared. Those people can just complain about the food, how bad the taste is, not much choices, bla bla bla....never knowing how much effort others prepared the food or even how low budget they might have. Let them have the experience once then they'll know that others do not have the obligation to work for you for free! Let them starve for once then they'll know how tasty is the food no matter how tasteless it is actually. Even the accommodation. Bet the organisers have searched high and low for a low budget yet comfortable enough place for us to stay. And there goes complaints from those ungrateful brats! Some of them even complained that the events are just too boring. Especially the key note lectures and presentations. Hello people..you're not there to holiday okay? (although we may look like it with no involvement in any of the activities) If you want honeymoon, fine with me! Go somewhere else and better not waste your money here!

I sure do hope that Michael and I could go to the tip of Borneo once more in the future. Its just very beautiful and everyone should go there at least once in their lifetime. =) Better still, every place I go I would love to go with him and my family. That, we just have to wait though.

The most happiest thing to happen in this trip is when I received that call from Michael when I'm in the waterfall in Kundasang. *BIG smiles* Even in the airport after that I got a call from him as well. Listening to his voice just make me couldn't help it but smiled. Even Li-Wei can sense something and asked me who's it which she never asked before when anyone called me. Hehe.

ARGH~~!!!!!!!! I got tanned after the community service at the village. Can even see the paler skin under the protection of my wristwatch which forms the barrier. Though lucky its only the arms and the face. Too much under the hot sun. =( Even Bernard got sunburnt. Melissa just itched to peel off the skin off his nose during the Cultural Night. Lols.




LIM JEE WEI!!! MICHAEL HON!!! Told you guys you should have went to this Sabah trip ma..don't believe me la~~ Hmph!! Don't care...next time we must go together!!! Blerkz~

No comments: