Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Scary midnight call

Last Thursday, 3.30am, when I was sleeping soundly, suddenly awakened by the ringing of my handphone which I put it on the table beside my bed. Looked at the phone screen, saw the name, still wondering in my mind why is this guy calling me and at that time of the night. I answered the phone, and what I got is that friend of mine shouting into the phone. Duh~ He's drunken! And we still can go on with the phone conversation. He seemed subconscious since he still can answer my questions, even know that he's talking to me, not someone else, but in between he'll laugh histerically which honestly gives me the goosebumps. And when I asked him why is he drinking, coz I know he's not exactly addicted to drinking, I got scolded for asking a silly question. -.-" This part he remembers it very clearly even on next morning when he calls up to apologise for his erratic behaviour. What makes me wonder is why in the world would he call me as he still have lots of friends around..not that I mind..especially why not choose his guy friends to call up? Hm. He said coz I knew about his problem and so automatically first response is to call me. And he also doesn't want to let his guy friends know about it. I'm so "honoured". I really can bring comfort to others? Hm...

This is the first time I got a phone call from a drunken guy. And its darn scary. @_@ Btw, one can of Carlsberg + sadness, anger, disappointment can really make one drunk and vomit so much? =p

No comments: