Wednesday, May 17, 2006

2nd day....tiring -.-"

2nd day at Sam Tet....enjoyable...!!! =D We played station games...had a fantastic time getting to know each group member even better....but getting bruises all over my arms & legs plus a big swollen lump on my back is not nice at all ='( However...its our fate to get into the same group & get to know each other in just 3days time....so i really appreciate it ;P Jz knew yesterday afternoon during maths tuition that 2 members from my group are actually my maths tuition maths....pai seh le...yesterday only know =S But the guys in my group not bad la...hehe...not their looking la of coz=P...but their attitude lor....funny & can joke around lor....had a really fun yet tiring time...!!

2day Chee Pun finally talks to me...haha...but whenever we talk...we're almost like arguing...hehe...maybe sometimes i sounded angry=P Anyway...not i noe why i cant contact him all this while...finally...his hp got lost alreadi wor...duh~~ Then so i gave him my hp num as he requested after shouting at each other for quite some time at the canteen....hehe=P

I really dont understand him lor....everytime & whenever i see him...sure he'll wave vigorously at me & loudly calling my name..as if wanting to let his frens noe that he knows me -.-" Really cant understand guys....dread seeing him everyday now....sigh....its his OWN fault...!!!


~FATE IS UNPREDICTABLE~

No comments: