Friday, May 12, 2006

A tiny piece of a huge stone lifted up from the top of my heart...

Phew...jz finished my maths tuition homework given today...sigh...not sure how to do the last question though...GAH!!! A bit frustrated...

Hmm....really owe Yih Chew allot now....haha...he "saved" my life once more....one moment i was SOooo terribly sad down in the bottom of my heart....then next moment after reading the messages that he send me via handphone (ok...even though sms-ing between Russia & M'sia REALLY costs me allot...but tat was the only way when i was desperate to get advices from him *shrug*)...i was like....wow....i actually got more cheerful....!!!

So...according to what he've told me....i'm not gonna give up...sent my appeal letter already though....yet no way....not until the last moment....coz i'll never believe that the government would be THAT bias...& i also know from my previous experiences that the government always do stuffs as if they're taking their own sweet time when everyone who applied for the scholarship was waiting for the results with worried feelings....how "GREAT"!!!! Plus i rather choose to go for the scholarship rather than stuck with SOME guys + gals who'll be making me flare my temper in no time if i am to be in the same school....& i would not want to imagine if they're in the same class with me....well...sure it'll be DISASTER...DISASTER...DISASTER!!!

Okie dokie then...wanna have my beauty sleep now....Au revoir~~~

No comments: