Friday, May 19, 2006

HAPPY~~!!

Wow...my family approved me joining choir without any hesitation...probably because of my..ahem...brilliant reason of getting in there jz for fun ;P....so i went for the audition on Thurs....& guess what?? I SUCCEEDED!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! Haha....finally....i can prove to others that i can actually sing...& people or even friends who doesn't know me well shouldn't have laughed at me at my attempt of trying out the audition....but anyway....the conclusion is ===> I'm now a choir member of Sam Tet Choir =D So...gonna start practising my singing soon so as not to destroy the reputation of me being my sis's sister & oso my reputation of having perfect pitch....keke....or else i'll be a laughing stock =P But even i've not joined any choir practices yet...i'm already famous enough in choir....thanks to my sis la =S So...have to gambate lu...!!!

No comments: