Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New member of Ho family ^ - ^

Last Fri....a new member is added into my family =) A cute cocker spaniel!!! Hehe...after lots of persuasion from my dad, me & my sis to my mum who strongly disagree on adding another dog....we finally got our way ;) Anyway...back to the main topic...its a male cocker spaniel....golden colour...& TERRIBLY cute le...!!!! Too bad we haven't think of a suitable name for it...still waiting for its birthcert then we may get an idea on wat name to give it...So...now we have 3 dogs in my house lu =D

Today is such an unlucky day...sigh....Morning had a tug war with my new dog...tat dog's still shy coz still cant adapt so ended up bathing it in the cage =S Then early in the morning i had severe stomach pain right until now...then jz now my dad checked me & diagnosed that i'm having early warnings of appendix =S Sigh....so probably later i need to go have operation...haiz...what to do?? I'm such a big-eater...& this happened....BAH~~!!! What a "GREAT" way to start this 2-weeks school holidays~~~SPEECHLESS...


~GOD BLESS ME~

No comments: