Friday, May 12, 2006

Disappointment...

Sigh...no matter how hard i prayed every single day....my wish didn't come true ='( I'VE FAILED MY JPA INTERVIEW!!! Sigh...the golden opportunity & my dream of studying overseas have shattered into pieces in just one day....i really don't know what else to say & do except just to prepare to get into Sam Tet for f6....which to be seemed to be a torturing fact to face =S Hopefully there'll be no more guys stepping into my life anymore...guys really are rocks that had been always blocking my path to success...i have already fell down twice in my life & i really don't wish to have a third time...the disappointment & pain that i always endured during my fall has really made my spirit weaker & weaker....

It's so very unfair!!! Why does the Malays always get scholarships even with lousy results while we Chinese always have to suffer??? Why is our government so unfair to every race?? Didn't the government always insist on giving even treatings to every race??? ARGH!!!!!!!! & they even give the scholarship to those straight A holders!!! Hey!!! Does it mean that straight A holders will bloom more if they are given the chance to go overseas for studies??? To mean the answer is NO!!! The government shouldn't have biased towards those straight A holders while abandoning those who should have been qualified!!! FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Man...i really really wanted to get that scholarship...my parents also have been hoping me to get it...yet i've failed them once more...sigh...how disappointing...i've even dumped "him" just to get myself concentrate on my studies...& yet....i've failed once more....sigh....but dumping "him" makes me breaking record by dumping the 2nd guy....hehe=P I know i'm kind of teruk....but what else can i do besides being cruel??? *big big sigh* However...at least it's good for both of us....he don't have to suffer months & months of waiting for me to accept anymore...while i'm having FREEDOM again!!!! YAY!!!! CHeeRs!!! *wink* Back to single mode again....hmm...kind of miss the feeling of being single now i think of it =P

Hmm...is it a coincidence or what?? The time i started my relationship with Darren is on 9/9/2005 & we ended on 31/5/2006....then on 16/9/2006 Yew Ming confessed his feelings (yet i've never accepted him =P) & i dumped him....errr...i mean completely rejected him on 10/5/2006....sigh....everytime also ended with 8months onli...& every time started & ended in the same month =S Guess 9 is my lucky number while 5 is my unlucky number then....hehe ;P


~WALK WITH THE LORD~

No comments: