Sunday, May 28, 2006

...hAtE sCoLDinG...

Sigh....went back to AMC after requested by my juniors last night....said they need my assistance & also wanna complain something to me...so despite the scoldings i got from my mum...i went back....I did teach my juniors who'll be playing solo in the concert next Thurs & Fri....but i ALSO scolded my younger juniors....sigh...i wouldn't have wanted to do that la....hate getting into bad temper...plus i hate hurting people's feelings with my sharp words & TOO straightforward attitude...yet...i've caused 3 juniors to cry....& i sure feel uneasy with that....sigh....everytime i go back sure i'll scold someone....& my cells are getting lesser & lesser everytime i go back....dying continuously with no mercy =S & for sure...i'm getting older & older day by day....BAH..!!! But really....hard not to scold with their lousy playings when their concert is just next Thurs & Fri...hard not to get concern for them & also the reputation of AMCCO....sigh....what am i supposed to do?? I'm sure getting hatreds from allot of people that i've scolded...but they never realise the point behind for what i've did....I never asked for them to noe the reasons behind it....but i only hope they'll appreciate the efforts i've wasted on them...haiz....speechless....!!!

No comments: