Sunday, May 28, 2006

Teacher's Day...

Its been almost one week i haven't touch the com....so no need to mention of even getting a chance to blog anything...its been a busy week with tuition classes & the stack of homework given by the school & tuition teachers...lucky its school holidays for the next 2 weeks so i can actually take a rest from this tiring start of form 6...(actually not QUITE a holiday with the continuous tuition classes & oso choir practices =S)

Yesterday's Teacher's Day. Ok...its boring from the start when all of us gotta sit in the hall for hours listening to VIP's presenting their speeches & bla bla bla....& finally resulted in getting leg cramps...duh~~ But after those few hours....its fun...hehe...had our class party with 2 big cakes that we have ordered (Chocolate Banana & Chocolate Opera...YUMMY!!! ;P) & not to mention torturing the lone 6 guys of my class...hehe=P But we bullied most of Vee la...but its his own fault from the 1st place...cant believe him & Ah Chaw laughing at me for joining choir...GRR!!! So....its his own fault that he got bullied by us gals....kekeke...But actually having fun also meant that we got closer with each other...especially between guys & girls....so that's that...& school reopening 2 weeks may probably mean an even noisier class =P ( hard not to le with my presence...hehe ;P)

Phew...finished my school homeworks last night....cracked my head over the maths question from tuition class but failed =S...& finally i've more time to spend on my studying...next 2 weeks wont be holidays for me...in fact its precious time for me to spend on my studies...HOW "great"...!!

No comments: