Friday, October 31, 2008

FLU!!!!

Argh~~!!! I HATE FLU!!!! Greeaattt.....thought should be a healthy me since this few days I've been sweating like a pig even in my own hostel room...stupid global warming is really putting its effect on us all~~~ Yesterday even have the weirdest bath ever...no water supply in our stupid hostel + the hot weather...caused me and my roommate with her sis to walk over to the next block to get water...oh ya...with 3 buckets...awww~~~ We're lucky that there's no one who recognised us...and lucky also that we knocked into my roommate's coursemate on our way back..so he helped us to carry one of the buckets...yeahhhh....me and my roommate jz shared that 3 buckets of water la @_@ Ah...speaking of my roommate...her younger sis came to stay here for 2 nights...6yrs younger than me...but taller than me (OK..i skip that part =P) OK....its fun having her around...although I'm quite sorry that for those 2 nights she had to suffer abit coz of me sleeping late...sorry ya~~~

2 comments:

foodislove said...

hey there =)

i'm one of ur coursemate ...

errr pls dont mind me poking my nose here. nice blog anyways. He he!!

Timothy Chen said...

Why sleep so late? Every night also taiwanese drama, leng zhai, taiwanese drama... Always leng zhai-ing until 3-4am in the mornin' is ridiculous. Leng zhai can wait one.