Friday, October 24, 2008

Soooo miss home.....

Yea...I know this sounds stupid when Ipoh's just 205km from KL...or maybe nearer since UCSI's quite near to the city centre...but seriously I just miss home....miss my family...miss my sweet, comfy bed...miss my friends back in Ipoh...miss mum's home-cooked food....miss my dogs...apparently EVERYTHING!!! And I won't be going back for a month more till after my exam....need to concentrate more on my studies...and its really time to prepare for my midterm exam which will be on 24th of Nov...thanks to Lee Keng...its 32days away....awww.....time's running short...and I SERIOUSLY seriously need to STOP procrastinating...ahhh...what a word...PROCRASTINATION~~ I've biochem, anatomy, physiology, embryology, pharmacology, microbiology and behavioral science to cover up...so....next week's whole week Deepavali I'll be spending here in my hostel....luckily I'll still be having my roommate around...and also her sister who's probably be coming here for Wed's Cheras famous, longest pasar malam ^^ Oh oh...and mum said that maybe she and dad coming to see me next weekend again =) And also I'm looking forward to my dear bro's convocation...which will be actually few days before my exam...oh well..I'm certainly not going to miss this event...after soooo many years....this is what we've been waiting for....as long as I bring my whole load of books along to the hotel to stay with my family le ;P


P.S: I soooo wanna a cap...Nike cap in blue or beige is perrrrfect....hahaha...but weird request for my bday present to my parents ><

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

Wow, that's a lot of stuff to study. Why don't ya take up musicology as well? That's kinda cool. And bringing a whole load of books along to the hotel? Oh puhlezzzzz.... Haha.

Anyway congrats to ur bro