Sunday, October 19, 2008

STUPID ME!!!!!

ARGH!!! Cant stand my stupidity and blurness....went to the toilet AND left the room key in the room!!!! with my empty, growling stomach too -.-" Caused me to walk all the way down the hill to the guardhouse at the main entrance to get the guard back to the hostel...and get the spare key for me...good thing that I didn't get scolded..and even got a ride on the motorbike of the guard....hehehehe...sooooo long time I haven't ridden on a bike already....the very last time was in form6 when Brian fetched me to GH for counselling club's stuffs...haiz.............

Yippeee~~!!!! Parents coming to see me afterwards...counting down to their arrival...2hours to go~~~ ^^

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

Hahahahaha.

Hahahahaha.

Sorry can't help it.

Hahahahaha.