Monday, October 06, 2008

My CUTEEE lecturers ^^

I have about 14 lecturers..where most of them are foreigners...Pakistanian, Indians, Malays, Nigerians, from Myanmar....and some of them are really nice and easy to mix around with us students...okie...there're particularly two of them which are really good with me...Dr Mehboob Khan from India and Dr Nelson from Nigeria...and funny things often happen between me and these two lecturers...


This is the situation that happen between me and Dr Nelson:

One day, I was in the office looking for my mentor Dr Anupama to get my 1st FA's results. I found her office with her door closed. So, I tried to look through the glass door to see whether she's in or not. Apparently the glass door is covered with paper up till the height where its way too high for me. So the next thing I did was to jump, jump and jump!! And still cannot see...and suddenly a voice appeared behind me.....

Dr.Nelson: Joanne, what are you doing? (with Nigerian slang)
Jo: Err...sir....can you please look for me whether Dr Anupama is in or not? (duh, jumping la...what else..??)
Dr. Nelson: (after looking) No, she's not in. Well, cant you see for yourself?
Jo: Err....hehe...I'm not tall enough... (-.-' if i can see for myself, I wouldnt be asking you right?)
Dr. Nelson: Ohh....then you have to grow taller then...
Jo: ................... while smiling embarassly..............



Another situation between me and Dr Mehboob Khan.

We were having our PBL, which is actually group discussion la...anyway...we had finished the discussion...so before the prof left...I asked him whether is it possible to bring forward Fri's PBL in the afternoon coz I've to leave early for my 10.50am bus back to Ipoh...

Jo: Sir, is it possible to bring forward the PBL on Fri to maybe Thurs afternoon or Fri early morning?
Dr. MK: Why?
Jo: Coz I've bought the 10.50am bus ticket to go back to Ipoh.
Dr. MK: What la....Ipoh's just half an hour from here...
Jo: Huh?!?
Everybody in a shocking state for a few seconds...then Nick realised what was he referring to...
Nick: Sir, its IPOH...not Jalan Ipoh in KL...this Ipoh is in Perak state..which will take about 2 and a half hours to get there from KL...
Dr. MK: Oh...really? Oh..okayyy.....Well, I don't have any problem if u want to bring it forward...I'm ok with any time...just let me know after you guys have decided..
Jo: Thanks, sir.
After discussing, everybody agrees to change to Fri 9am.
Jo: Er..sir..one more thing....is it ok if I do it 1st on Fri and then I just ciao?
Dr. MK: .........................this girl ar......
Dr. MK: I've a story to tell all of you which is actually a story in our Indian language...but I wasnt referring to you ya (telling me). Ok..there's this person who gives his finger, but this other guy wants his arm instead..guy A gave his arm, guy B wants his shoulder instead...Guy A gave his arm, guy B wants his whole body instead...
Jo: ...................(aint it obvious that you talking about me..??)
Dr. MK: ........whole body instead.....like this girl here la....
Then the next thing he did is rolled up his pile of papers and just beat my head with that.......
Dr. MK: Asked for one thing already she wants more....the next thing she'll be asking me whether I can drop her off at the KTM station....
Everybody was already laughing like hell....including me......
Jo: No la....thats all I'm asking la....LOLZ
Dr. MK: Really or not?
Jo: Yeahh........(nope..I wont only ask you to drop me at the KTM station...I'll ask u to fetch me straight to Pudu =p)

p.s: This the 1st time I got beaten by my lecturer =p

2 comments:

cheesy-pops said...

are they really that cute? Take a photo and prove it! =D

Timothy Chen said...

The part where you say you jumped, jumped and jumped made me LOL. =p

Reminded me of a monkey I saw in Taiping Zoo some time ago.