Saturday, October 18, 2008

Poor KM~~

Poor KM...only got to hear today from Wei Kit that he REALLY does have a gf...oh well..I just cant understand why he would wanna hide that from me...unless........okay...I don't wanna think about that again...anyway...this newest gf of his...GOSH!!! I heard of guys who are control freaks over their gf's like my ex...but a QUEEN CONTROLLER?!?!?!

What QUEEN controller does:
1. Deleted KM's friendster account
2. Deleted all his MSN's contacts leaving her's only...poor thing.......
3. AND she's a hair designer...which means she designed KM's hair too...making him unrecognisable for me already -.-"
4. Last thing...haiz......why does KM have to find a girl with the same surname as me...?? Or he still cant let go meh......ISH!!!

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

That chick is tougher than kampung chicken.