Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wat a lecturer....

What's wrong with Dr Sundaresen eh..?? I really don't understand him...ONLY for his lecture...no one is allowed to do anything INCLUDING drinking water or going to the toilet..yeahhh...i can understand its impolite to the speaker....but this is kind of over....aint it...?? AND we're already 20 for goodness sake....today's even worse...our DEAR class rep has "diarrohoea" (dunno is it for real or not...anyway...that's not the main point here)....so he just abruptly stood up..told the lecturer he's having diarrohoea and just ran out of the room....ohh....you just cant imagine Dr Sundaresen's face...he's really looked pissed off...and the next thing is he just grumbled about us being not disciplined and shut off his com and just WALKED OUT OF THE ROOM!!!! This kind of thing I only remember seeing it during my secondary school days when our class just went out of control until the teacher got mad and she just went out of the room but somehow she forgave us la...and oh well...I did that once too during my teaching career coz my class just got too noisy for me to teach anything....but excuse me....we're not uncontrollable...its just that one of us need to go to the toilet...and you're mad at that? Or else what...u want Steven to do his business on his seat...?? -.-"

2 comments:

cheesy-pops said...

That's rather unpleasant of him!

Timothy Chen said...

Just in case if there's an emergency next time and you need to leave the classroom, perhaps you can try flirting with him first. Maybe it helps.