Saturday, October 18, 2008

PERFECT Friday and Saturday

Today's a nice day....Saturday...had FA 8 yesterday....hopefully i'll pass it...yesterday night went to UCSI's concert choir...didn't intend to go at 1st...but my roommate's singing also...my as well I go support and also to listen to the chamber choir la as UCSI is famous for its music course...Well...its way up to my expectations....not bad...and I love it!! Its been such a long time since I've ever get involved in choir stuffs...and the chamber choir's accapella is AWESOME~~!!! Next time I should go more la....its not like I get to go often since on my 3rd yr I'll be leaving to Terengganu campus...and THAT means NO piano + NO music = NO LIFE =( But at least we do still have the sea....ahhh~~~~ Plus I got to meet Ah Ong's bro already...FINALLY~~!!! And also Jeanie...they're both in the chamber choir which I kind of expected...Kinta Music School's students aint bad at all...also bumped into Wei Kit and Christina (urgh!) Oh...speaking of Wei Kit...need to mention this...on Thurs..my roommate came back from her coursemate's bday party and she mentioned a guy who also joined them...her description was: An Ipoh guy, 20yrs old, pharmacy student and he studied form6 at a school named A something....When I heard that...1st thing popped into my mind...I asked her back: "Is he a guy who's very fair and skinny with quite long hair?" She looked back at me...shocked look...and said: "AND his name's Wei Kit?" BINGO!! He's my fren...hahahaha....we both laughed like hell...the world's really small eh.....and my roommate said that next time she'll bring me out for lunch together with her coursemates since they'll sure to ask along Wei Kit's fren and his fren is sure to bring him along...and since I know him...its fine that I tag along ^^


Back to today...went to Midvalley...main thing is to look for the CD for Zhu Whee and also to get my printer ink la..I'm desperately needing it as I always need to print out my PBL information...and I asked Wei Kit to accompany me....nice of him to do so since he's a freak at studying =P But in the end...after searching high and low in the record stores there...didn't managed to find the CD...printer ink too expensive and which I decided to ask my sis to buy it back in Ipoh instead...and SO we ended up having lunch at Domino's....and ended up him asking me about me and my ex's stuffs...I still don't understand why is he that interested over my history, my past...hmm.........That guy's drove me crazy...taking the KTM this time is his 3rd time...1st time getting into Midvalley and 1st time eating at Domino's after being in KL for some time already -.-" I seriously need to drag him out from his books sometimes...IF I'm free myself that is...hehehehehe.....AND I found out stuffs that I dunno about him even though we've known each other for almost 8yrs...

1. He doesn't eat vegetables = he's a CARNIVOROUS And so I finished up the whole bowl of salad...and he said I'm the 1st person he ever knew who loves vegetables -.-"
2. He LOVES to watch horror movies....euww.........that makes ME out of his list if he ever asks me for movies...SURE to watch horror movies...
3. He was in the last class during his form1 and form2...UNBELIEVABLE!!! SPM get 9A's and STPM good results?? And now able to study pharmacy?!?!
4. Oh well...he's a lonely guy and keep on complaining about his lifeless life with everyday every hour every minute every second studying studying studying
5. He freakingly love cheese...which we added extra cheese to our pizza...and THAT means we've to pay more for it -.-"
6. He's a really heavy eater...that's terrifying for a skinny guy like him.....
7. He can't understand why I love football and anime like what normally only guys love those....lolz
8. Last thing..NOW he has a new name given by the music students on Thurs that day when they 1st meet him ==> DARREN....LOLZZZZ He almost fainted coz the name's the same as my ex, Big D...lolz



p.s: I miss chocolates~~~

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

Your friend Wei Kit is so cute. Haha. Look, he's interested in your past, he wants to know more about ya and now his name is Darren. Maybe you can consider dating him? He kinda leng zhai also what.

SEE THE SIGNS, JOANNE... THE SIGNS!!!

I hope you didn't pee on your pants.