Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Loneliness

No classes for this whole week....but I've chosen to stay back at hostel here to study for my midterm exam which is 26days away...and somehow I felt a tinge of loneliness somewhere deep within my soul...sometimes I just need someone here who's near me to always care for me, or just let me know he's always there for me is already more than enough...distance is not a problem for me...but the understanding between two hearts and moral support (better still physical support ;p) meant much more...but I just cant seem to find Mr. Right yet...what to do...KL no handsome dudes...lolz...and my Ipoh frens who're here with me are not Mr. Rights for me...some too close to me to be impossible that our friendship will develop into anything more complicated...while some is really not up to my taste (oops...am I aiming for too high?) Nah...I really cant bear to choose him la...he can never understand what I say...hahahaa...it'll be really a laughing stock la if I chose him...although my coursemates have thought from the start that we're couples....YEAHHHH RIIIGHTTTT~~~~ What I mentioned in my previous post was right...People in University can never understand the PURE friendship between a girl and a guy...when they click together too much people will just refer them as C-O-U-P-L-E-S~~~ So....I wasnt actually kidding la when I said its impossible for me to get into any relationship la for these 5yrs...believe me...although I feel lonely sometimes when I get tired of studying my stack of books...but I feel more tired trying to care for others...really really tired...once experience is more than enough......

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

You say you click with Mr. Macho but he can ''never'' understand what you say? Hahaha. Even Mr. Macho ain't good enough for you? Well, you can still settle for Mr.D

Patience my fren, patience.