Monday, February 16, 2009

3rd Clinical Skills Session

The previous clinical we had practice on measuring heart beats...and today we had a new topic instead ==> learning how to measure blood pressure Luckily dad taught me a few stuffs about how to do so before...so I'm quite a fast learner....hehehehe...I had a normal blood pressure btw...Anyway...just realised besides GM...KRS also kinda terrifying..especially his actions towards the girls....eeyerrrrr~~~ If I've the chance....I'll surely report that....hmm...maybe once before my graduation....lol...so that they wont be able to affect me much ;p

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

heeeey i'm sorry i'm not there - especially since i didn't know it either! :( Loves to you girl - sometimes I wish all the girls were nearby. We'd watch chick flicks and have junk food all night and make it all go away.

leave me a message on skype if u want to talk kayz??