Sunday, February 15, 2009

Crazeee~~

Aww....what am I thinking..?? To be thinking that he'll think like that of me..?? He had already said clearly...so why am I still holding on to it...?? I've got to get a grip on myself le...seriously.......

I found out that me and mum had so much similarities in our thinking...guess because we had the same horoscope...and her bday's only 5days earlier from mine....oh well...just cant figure that out...anyway....I'm just sooooo hoping that I'll meet my prince charming who'll really love me till end of our lives...will all his heart...but guess what I'm saying now is a bit too early la...lolz......

Yay!! Parents coming to see me tomorrow!! ^^ And they're bringing along lots of home-cooked food...hehehehe..have a fridge in our pantry here plus my rice cooker so no problem =p Just hope that they won't notice me getting thinner and thinner (oops..!!)

1 comment:

Timothy Chen said...

HAhaha. Prince charming! I have dreamt of playing guitar on some street in Europe and a cute and sweet gal will come up to me and ask for my phone number. Lol