Saturday, February 07, 2009

stupid Moral essay!

Greaaatt....have to take up LAN subject this semester and so all of us are stuck with Moral...stupid education system of Malaysia...as if we don't learn enough moral during our secondary school...and because of that...we need to sit for the midterm for this stupid paper...where it is divided into MCQ (objective) and SAQ (subjective)...MCQ okla...as long as we study...though no idea at all what to study exactly...and SAQ is consists of only one essay...but she only gives us 2weeks time...which is actually ok for me...but not when I need to prepare for my assessment next week too!! Essay topic ==> Malaysian Armed Forces: Our Commitment Is Your Confidence...wth....anyone has any idea at all what I should write about my own moral views on MAF...?? I'm only done with the contributions and history and roles of MAF...but this last part about my views...?? Gosh!!!

No comments: