Tuesday, February 03, 2009

FIREWORKSSSS!!!

GOSH...!!! KL's crazyyyy with fireworks now...and firecrackers...!!!! Just had 7 different places having fireworks at the SAME TIME -.-' And sis were just saying that KL is soooo boringly quiet if compared to Penang...Awww....I sooooo hope I'm back in Ipoh now...BOO to Moral Studies and usual classes on TUES!!!!!!!! Its already the 8th day of CNY...which every year I've been spending it at my auntie's house where they celebrate it...and we always go at midnight coz they start at that time...and the main purpose..?? Eat eAT EAT!!!!!!!! I So so so miss the roasted pork my auntie prepared...the kuih-muihs...EVERYTHING!!!! And I also miss gossiping with my cousin sisters....LOL....they're way older than me...but we just managed to click the older I get...not THEM...hahahaha...coz I was treated like a kid last time...now I'm almost same level as them =p

No comments: