Sunday, February 01, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

For the past week, I've been spending it back in Ipoh...HOME SWEET HOME~~ And that includes spending my CNY back at home...and that's INCREDIBLE!!! I had the best CNY ever!! Spent it this time with my family in Penang...stayed at Lone Pine resort which's a really niceeee place...We had this deluxe room which has TWO king-size beds in there...which's really enough for us 5...and we even have our own little garden...MORE privacy~~!!! And btw...this resort has its own private beach...which means it gives us all the privacy we want...and sure it won't be so loaded during festive seasons...which's a good thing ^^ For that 3days 2nights..we went for a boat tour to a place called Monkey Beach...nice place too with a fabulous beach and scenery...that's all for 1st day the moment we reached the resort...

On the 2nd day...early morning we went for hiking instead into Penang National Park...oh yeahh....its tiring for sure...and my knees hurt me like hell (its hasn't completely healed yet)....but its realllly worth it for all the scenery...especially I'm impressed with how they managed to maintain everything in the Park...and not too mention also the meromictic lake (a kind of lake where it has layers of waters that do not intermix due to different densities)..well...in this case...it consists of sea water coming from the sea and natural mountain water...besides the meromictic lake, it is the sea that captured our mind...its SOoooo greaaaattt~~~ My usage of words cant even able to describe everything...and pictures? Sure I got them...but I'm just to lazy to connect the cables and stuffs ;p Okie then...after the hiking...our final destination is the beach...but are we going to go all the way back again..?? NO WAY!! So in the end we managed to persuade a speed-boat that just somehow stopped there at the moment to drop some tourists who're there for camping...and the speed-boat man is so kind to drop us at the jetty where we've parked our car...nice Pak Atan!! ^^ Afternoon: we practically slept through it after lunch...hahaha....Night: we went for dinner then went to a jazz pub intro-ed by my sis..Thirty-Two Pub...poor service there..but oh well....they're understaff....and anyway....we had two cups of special brewed coffee and 2 slices of cakes...and the price..?? Better don't ask...its way beyond imagination...but once experience is just enough

3rd day: Me and my sis went for parasailing...its a once a lifetime experience...the scenery u see from the sky is JUST breathtaking...COOL~~!!!! Then we went for horse-riding there too....a new experience as the horses walk on the beach...but that means it'll give you alot more ache in your back =S

Well...that's all for my Penang trip this CNY...no more trips for these few months...I just have to concentrate on my 1st Professional Exam...haizzzz.......Soooo envy my parents who're going to Bali for a 5days 4nights trip...FREE!!! Thanks to my mum la for achieving the target for her Pacific Mutual Fund...so my parents are able to go together lor..so happy for them ^^

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

Weee you had such a good holiday!! Your parents are going to have so much fun on Bali Island! When we start working, let's go for a holiday there too!!

xx