Friday, February 13, 2009

one of the craziest thing I've done...

I just got back into my room...and I've just done one of the craziest thing I've done in my whole life...........After assessment today, just hop onto the shuttle bus and went all the way for one whole hour to Nilai, Negeri Sembilan just to INTI college to look for uncle Zoo V =p Nilai's such a new place to me....and its REALLY horrifyingly out-of-town....I've to keep wondering where the heck am I....Well...after getting down from the train....gotta take a bus that'll take me straight to INTI...but as the bus has lots of stops....I started to wonder when I'm gonna reach and would I ever know if I've reached...and I'm seriously not exaggerating >< if NOT for the INTI buses i saw parking in the compound...I wouldn't have known....

OKie...met up with uncle Zoo V....and he took me for a detour around INTI...oh man....INTI's a hundred times bigger than UCSI....and stupid UCSI's a university now compared to INTI still being a university college -.-' Even their hostel has 16 blocks...counting from A till P (Aristotle, Beethoven, Confucious, Darwin, Einstein, Fleming, etc....and these are cool names~~) And Zoo V's staying in block H (which stands for Heisenburg)...which I'm not allowed in....anyway....their library is obviously bigger than ours and nicer design compared to ours....ours..?? There's only one word for it ==> LOUSY!! Books lousy, design so so so normal, computer lab's sucks with extremely slow internet...even my hostel's alot faster than the com lab's....and poor service......not to mention always having electricity breakdown -.-' And as what Zoo told me....they have 60 clubs there (including a DOTA club...wth...)...they've have a olympic size swimming pool, two squash courts, a tennis court, a basketball court, a gym which's a hell lot better than ours, a cybercafe, a pool room, a hall where you can play table tennis...and a Multi-Purporse Hall same as us...duno about the size though....OH!! Almost forgotten...they even have a bakery where there's a pool table with a ever-going-on TV showing MTV's and couches...NICEEEE~~~ So after detouring..we just sat in the bakery while chatting...but just for a short while coz I need to take the bus and catch the KTM again so that I wont be too late to come back to my hostel...sad-nya =(

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day...which again its not something related to me....no reasons for me to celebrate it or treat it as any important day...and the special thing is I'm going to have 1st Aid Workshop tomorrow and Sunday, 8am till 6pm...which's kind of cool la although I've taken such course before....but since I've nothing to do...my as well join it and learn some stuffs.....need to pay 60 bucks though..ish!! The course I've taken before was free...and it was conducted by Ipoh General Hospital staffs while this one's conducted by St John members....


p.s Zoo V...really thanks alot for the tour around your uni ya ^^ And do thank me for praising your uni...hahahaha....seriously it's not as sucks as mine.....DO come by someday, okay?

2 comments:

Kathlynn said...

hey, you came to INTI.
long time no see.
I'm studying there btw.
Do link me =)

Timothy Chen said...

Glad you enjoyed the 'tour' around my college ;)