Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cucumber + milk = POISON???

My sis jz mentioned to me today....if u eat cucumber TOGETHER with milk....u'll get a terrible stomach ache...which what I found browsing through that that's quite true...because cucumber is considered as a citrus fruit and when you combine it with milk, it reacts and makes the milk sour and poisonous...and adding on to the gastric acid secreted by the stomach...that'll be DOUBLY ACIDIC...GOSH~~!!! though maybe it's a good way of skipping class =p but I rather not do that...dont want to ruin my health with my already weakened stomach PLUS getting expelled...lolz.....

Hm...went to watch The Other Boleyn Girl with sis jz now at GSC Midvalley...movie's not bad...although there're LOTS of "cut" scene as this movie was rated "18" in USA....only in Msia was it rated "U"....gRREattttttt~~~ Anyway....I should recommend anyone who goes to Midvalley to try this very restaurant with really great food...prices not bad oso la for KL standard..that is IF u feel ok with Vietnamese cuisine...the restaurant's name is Little Vietnam..on 3rd floor of Midvalley Megamall...which is the same floor as GSC...U should really really try the vermicilli thing found on the menu...which is the famous food found in Vietnam....its really nice...also IF u dun mind eating a PILE of vegetables ;p

Ahh....Heing's leaving for Scotland this Fri...really amazing that we can chat for...err...almost 2yrs already...and she never knew how I look like although I'm always sticking with Ern back in AMC...only me know how she looks like...how cant I be when she's friends with the most famous tomboy senior during my year....and she's also friends with ern...PLUS something happened which I still remember made me and Fishy go crazy hiding from her that time....LOLZ.....Anyway...Heing's coming to KL on Wed...so we'll be going out yumcha and let her see how I really looks like la instead of seeing from the pics only as promised LONNNGG time ago =p

Veeshin had also asked us out for yumcha this Sat...that means gonna meet with my some of my former form6 classmates (Ah Khor, Lobak, maybe Yit Kuay, etc..)...HAPPY~~~ =D

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

Other Boleyn Girl was good. :) I watched it on the plane to the States. heh.....

What's Heing doing in Scotland? How long is she going for?