Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wed 10th of Sept at 11.15pm

*SOBZ* Downstairs on Astro Sports channel is the football match between Liverpool and Chelsea....my FAVOURITE CHELSEA~~~~ Not to mention oso my fav football player Michael Ballack...and I'm STUCK up here on 4th floor in my hot, stuffy room with pharmacology, autonomic nervous system and microbiology....stupid stupid stupid FA tomoro afternoon!!! But hopefully I'll get better results this time...my eyes are already SWOLLEN from having insomnia for the past few nights....haizzz....pity my roommate though coz need to suffer...sorry Ying Hui~~

Too bad tomoro's schedule's packed too....until 3.30pm only class ends...after that have to go to Pudu bus station to buy bus ticket for Hari Raya holiday with Wei Kit accompanying me....IF there're tickets left that is...else I'll be stuck here...unless my parents come down from Ipoh to fetch me..which I wouldn't like them to do so...sweet of Wei Kit ler since he's not planning to go back home during Hari Raya actually ^^


Yawnnnnnn.....so so sooooo wanna sleep.............but still have microbiology and stupid PBL to prepare @-@

2 comments:

cheesy-pops said...

All the best my sweetie girl! :) Whatever PBL is... Eric Ten always talks about PBL too... but I don't know what that is.

cheesy-pops said...

how did your exam go??